Mobile Advocacy: Empowering People with 2 Click Action!
Click 1: Open your Alert
Click 2: Email Sacramento!
The iPhone App empowering people to influence causes within seconds. When a cause needs your voice, you receive a mobile alert to ACT NOW!
“It’s ridiculously simple!”
Congrats!!! The Governor Signed These Bills!
Thank you to the amazing Click My Cause community for helping to pass these bills!
- Visual and Performing Arts Standards for CA schools (AB 37)
- School Meals for Low-Income Students (SB 138) – hungry children can’t learn. Thank you for clicking!
- English Learners (AB 81) – A critical law to help all students succeed, whatever is their first language.
- Gun Safety
- Guns banned from school zones (AB 424)
- Protections for Immigrant Students (AB 699) – An important step towards ensuring no child fears coming to school. School campuses are no places to conduct raids or investigate children
- Young Children & Families
- Childhood Trauma Screening (AB 34)
- Paid parental leave (SB 63) – extending 12 weeks paid leave to companies with at least 20 employees.
- Childcare expulsions (AB 752)
- Expand childcare eligibility for working parents(AB 273)
Special Thanks to our Partner Organizations issuing 2017 Mobile Alerts
Equal Start * Palo Alto PTA Council * San Ramon Valley Council of PTAs * Environmental Defense Center
IN THE NEWS
Trump presidency teeming with teachable moments
“People want to help. They really want to make a difference. They just don’t have an easy way to do that,” Krop said, explaining the free app to passers-by at the annual California State PTA Legislative Conference in Sacramento on March 13.
San Ramon area PTAs piloted the app last year, focused on two bills, and proved effective, Krop said. “California State PTA has 800,000 members. Now we’re opening the floodgates.” Read full Modesto Bee article
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Allow Click My Cause notifications. When you first download the app, you need to select “ok” to allow notifications. Otherwise, you won’t receive any mobile alerts.
Keep checking for updates! You may not receive alerts if you don’t keep updating the app for the latest app version.